- Noisy nightclub files $2m defamation suit against neighbors (NY Post)
- Augusten Burrough's life in bankrupt Battery Park City condo building (NY Times)
- Dealing with an abusive co-op neighbor (NY Times)
- Does a sublet fee apply when a niece moves in (Habitat BoardTalk)
- Do crown moldings make a small apt feel smaller? (StreetEasy forum)
- Where to buy curtains in NYC (StreetEasy forum)
- Okay to leave young kids alone in your high-rise apartment? (UrbanBaby forum)
- Update on future E. 91st Street garbage facility (StreetEasy forum)
- Who should pay for co-op roof deck railings (NY Times)
Angry nightclub sues condo neighbors for $2m, a tax on your niece, and more!
Share this Article
Brick Underground articles occasionally include the expertise of, or information about, advertising partners when relevant to the story. We will never promote an advertiser's product without making the relationship clear to our readers.