Good morning! Just dropping in to wish our readers a happy (and more important, warm) Presidents' Day. We're off for the holiday, but thought we'd leave you with some reading material on our favorite NYC neighborhoods and buildings. We'll see you back here tomorrow with our regularly scheduled programming.
- Get to know Ridgewood, Bushwick's low-key neighbor to the north with a surprisingly boozy history.
- The history behind London Terrace, a massive Chelsea co-op complex with residents like Nicole Kidman and Annie Leibovitz (not to mention what might be the city's most controversial swimming pool).
- Washington Mews is ultra-cute, yes, but there's more to this beloved block than its status as an Instagram-posing hotspot.
- Did you know that Grand Concourse in the Bronx was designed to mimic the Champs-Élysées?
- If you're not already overloaded on Trump news, here's the back story of his tony childhood neighborhood in Queens.